Kramp has an extensive assortment of more than 500,000 products. We are progressively implementing a state of the art pricing strategy to enable allocation of prices and discounts on a country, customer and product basis. To manage all prices according to this pricing strategy, Kramp builds its own innovative pricing solutions. You can be part of this fantastic development team.
As one of our Software Developers you will join the international Digital Pricing team working closely with our dedicated Product Owner to deliver Pricing solutions comprising Front & Back End Application Development, Integration with numerous other systems, DevOps, Testing and Production Support.
We work in an agile environment and offer you a lot of freedom. This role will open up new horizons for you; it will give you the chance to work with the latest technologies and become part of an extremely ambitious team!
- Responsible for creating and supporting high quality software solutions for the Pricing Domain, beginning with architecture and design, and terminating with decommissioning
- Design and develop our pricing solutions using multiple technologies, including Java based systems running on Google Cloud Platform
- Analyse, design, and develop tests and test-automation suite
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in our integration platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product owners, architects and other engineers to achieve elegant solution
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor or Master's degree in IT or Business Administration
- Hands-on experience working with technologies like Java, Cloud based development (preferably Google Cloud Platform) or willing to learn
- Open mind and adventurous approach to adopting new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to work as part of a close knit, high performing team
- Great interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- A challenging international team of talented people
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
- IT equipment
- Possibility to partially work from home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter)