Project Management Officer
Do you want to be part of our exciting digital journey? We are currently looking for a PMO who would like to take an essential part of a major transformation program, called “Spring”.
The Spring program can be considered as an umbrella program with lots of related projects and business dependencies. The program will replace and improve the core of our Technology and key business processes in order to have a smooth transition to our Kramp Strategy. This program will not be a walk in the park. There is a huge amount of work to be done with a diverse group of internal and external teams and that’s the reason why we are looking for you!
As a PMO you will be the overall owner of several (sub)contracts and formal processes of the program. You track agreed progress, register it, coordinate internally, prepare progress reports and make sure that the owners deliver all deliverables on time & complete.
Furthermore you will:
- Ensure correct agreements for contractual additional/less work orders. Working closely with the Change Board, where the change agreements are issued and then converting them into purchase orders with the Indirect Procurement team.
- Be the central point of contact & escalation point for substantive contractual issues
- Keep an overview of the various deliverables of internal and external teams and the interdependencies, and reporting on this (quantitative and qualitative).
- Have regular alignments with internal and external delivery leads and Systems Integrator PMO on progress.
- Manage the project budget together with budget controller and program manager.
- Be the owner of the process for onboarding new resources on the project.
In this role you will be exposed to working with various international people from our Technology department, the CTO, business departments and suppliers. On a daily basis you will work closely with the Program Manager, Procurement team, Program Assistant, Systems Integrator PMO and your manager, the Director Digital Transformation.
Who are you?
You have a hands-on mentality and 4+ years of experience working as a PMO. You are available for 32-40 hours per week (mainly based in the office in Varsseveld, with occasional visits to Utrecht and our European locations).
Besides, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with contract management with system integrators;
- Good knowledge of indirect spend processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch is considered an asset;
- Used to working with IT-systems & procedures (e.g. JIRA, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Financial savvy, strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment.
What do we offer?
You will work in the Technology team which consist of approximately 250 people with different backgrounds and expertise but who share the drive and ambition to bring Kramp’s IT systems to the next level. You will work in an international Kramp Group wide scope, with people from all different business units and multiple external suppliers.
Besides your monthly salary, we also offer:
- Amazing culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days a year
- Budget for training and courses to develop yourself
- Flexible working and working from home allowance
- Travel allowance
- Laptop and phone
- 2/3rd of your pension scheme is paid by Kramp
Who are we?
Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business. Working at Kramp means working with over 3500 international colleagues. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Working at Kramp means:
… you belong here! Being part of our open business community
… your work makes a difference! Have an impact on what matters
… you will develop and realize! Learn and realize your potential
More about Kramp: https://www.careeratkramp.com/nl-nl
Do you want to join us?
In case you feel challenged by the above role description and requirements, we are interested in meeting you! Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you do not fully meet all the requirements for this role, and you think you would be a good match for us, please apply and convince us.
Do you have a question about this role? Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).