Director Architecture & Security
Are you the well experienced director/manager Architecture & Security who is looking for a next challenging experience? Do you like to create robust, sustainable but also easy-to-adjust Architecture & Security solutions in a fast developing international E-business company? Do you enjoy to work with the business because the success of your solutions will be based on their needs? Are you driven by technology but also convinced that being successful depends on your interpersonal and political skills? Than you migth be our Director Architecture & Security we are looking for.
What is your role?
The objective of the Director IT Architecture is enabling business change for IT and business and ensuring business continuity by creating an optimal IT Enterprise Architecture, developing a strong architecture governance and taking accountability for information security and disaster recovery.
An optimal Architecture is clear, robust, sustainable, easy adjustable and up-to-date and is a translation of our business vision and strategy.
Your specific tasks include:
- Ensuring the optimal IT Enterprise Architecture
- Setting the architecture governance
- Deciding on critical technology enablers
- Setting up the corporate information security strategy and associated policies (ISO27001 and GDPR compliant)
- Determining the optimal risk-based strategy for disaster recovery and business continuity management based on the BIA
- Co-designing the overall digital and IT vision and strategy
- Collaborating closely with the other MT members of the CDO organization
- Providing insights in architectural driven dependencies and advicing the program board on critical decisions
- Manages a high skilled team of architects and security officer
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Master degree in IT, Business Economics or related
- Strong technical background
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- At least 5 years of experience at visionary and strategical level
- At least 5 years of experience as line manager with an inspirational, servant leadership style
- Excellence and proven social and communication skills
- Excellence business sensitivity, connectivity and influencing skills
- Proven track record of creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, leading, inspiring and challenging others
So you are that pragmatic business driven person who knows the value of Architecture and Security and you know how to sell it. You have been successful acting on board level in an international organization and you know which battles to choose. You are an experienced staff and line manager and you like to share your knowledge with your team members, inspire them, develop them to a higher level and encourage them to do it better every month. You like to develop yourself and you are also willing to learn from your team members.
What do we offer?
You will be working in the Management Team of the CDO organisation together with the CDO and four other IT Directors. Your own team exist of two Enterprise Architects, a Data Architect and a Security Officer.
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A good market-based salary and a profit sharing bonus
- Company car
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop, tablet and phone
- Permanent contract
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Do you want to join us? Send your application with resume and motivation letter before March 5 2018 through the apply button below. Interviews are planned in week from March 5.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Hiske Huiting (International HR Business Partner IT).
T: +31 (0)6 4401 6380
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgVarsseveld (NL)