Being a Data Architect at Kramp means that you will be responsible for the data architecture and the data architecture governance, to ensure data-quality. You develop and maintain the data architecture as part of the whole enterprise architecture, you define the data architecture vision/strategy and ensure the roll out of it. As Data Architect you will contribute in creating a data-driven culture that support the strategic directives of the business.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the optimal data architecture
- Reviewing solutions and initiatives on the data architecture strategy
- Setting the data architecture governance, by developing data architectural policies, principles and guidelines
- Ensuring, improving and monitoring the data quality
- Supporting initiatives and new developments in data-driven decision making
- Providing insights and informing the business and IT stakeholders about the value of data
- Monitoring the data security strategy in close cooperation with the Security Officer
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Master degree in IT or related
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with data science, machine learning, natural language processing
- Experience in both traditional SQL environments and Big Data environments and trade-offs between them
- Experience with both on premise as cloud based systems
You are a strong and experienced Data Architect who is able to formulate the data architecture strategy and the approaches to create a data-driven culture. You maintain high quality standards in the output you produce and consistently evaluate your work to achieve excellent results. You are able to work together with others and take a pro-active approach in sharing knowledge and information.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Travel allowance
- 37 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
- Laptop and phone
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it’s allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Please send your application through the apply button below.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Lisa Hoftijzer (HR Business Partner).
T: 0315 25 4281