First Line Support Engineer
As a First Line Support Engineer you are responsible for giving first line technical support to our computer users in Italy. You help users solving specific problems with hard- and software via telephone, e-mail or live support. You maintain and configure computer hardware and software.
Other responsibilities are:
- Research incidents
- Executing periodic occurring changes
- Liaising with hardware suppliers
- Ensuring communication with end users
Who are you?
For this job we have a couple of requirements:
- Secondary vocational degree in IT or business administration
- A minimum of one year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of user software (Microsoft Office, Citrix, Anti-virus, Active Directory)
- Knowledge of user hardware (printers, computers, phone systems)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it’s allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Please send your application through the apply button below.