The Marketing Specialist: Campaign Management is responsible for translating marketing strategy into global and local campaigns and development, planning and execution of global and local marketing plans.
You will also be accountable for:
- Translating the international marketing strategy into specific marketing plans and campaigns by executing marketing plans, generating support, monitoring the implementation and controling the marketing budget to contribute to sales objectives
- Serving as the linking pin between the Marketing team and the E-Business Marketing team to ensure both teams are on the same page on all marketing activities
- Ensuring good cooperation with local marketing departments and other (international) departments to make sure the marketing campaigns are executed properly throughout the organisation
- Ensuring efficient and effective internal marketing processes, tools and working procedures to support being more self sufficient
Who are you?
- BA or MA degree in Marketing or Communication or a related study
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of marketing
- Affinity with digital channels
- Experience in integrated marketing planning
- Experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies and market monitoring
- English level C1
- Great project management skills
- Extremely good organizational and communication skills
What do we offer?
We are an ambitions, fast growing and financially sound organisation. Therefore you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development. We don’t just say this, but we also live up to it. For example with a personal training budget and the Anjo Foundation.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)