We are looking for an Account Manager to start immediately to cover Scotland. We would ideally like the job holder to be located in the center of the region and will have previous experience of managing a sales territory.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maximising profit in the sales territory through the management of all customer facing activities
- Developing the customer base in line with the Kramp Sales strategy
- Developing a clear growth strategy for the assigned territory and complete a clear yearly plan
- Gathering customer and market information to feed into the sales strategy and yearly plan
A full job description is available from the HR Department.
- Good product and market knowledge
- Business partnership mindset
- Knowledge of customer relation analysis management
- Commercial power
- Business and customer Orientation
- Solution oriented
- Willingness to travel
Ideal but not essential:
- Commercial and technical degree in a related subject to our marketplace