Product Owner Supply Chain
Would you like to play a central role in the international growth of Kramp? Do you want to keep our impressive supply chain operations running and improving every day? And do you want to determine how our future Supply Chain Operations look like? Then this is the job for you!
Logistics is one of the main pillars under the success of Kramp Group over the past 70 years. With 11 warehouses throughout Europe and a vast global distribution network, Kramp Group has an impressive international Supply Chain. However, not everyone realizes there is no Supply Chain Operations without IT. Supply Chain IT are the veins and nerves of our Operations. In scope of Supply Chain IT are Products such as Supply Chain Planning and Stock Management Systems, Order Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems and Transport Management Systems. Many IT colleagues in our Technology scrum teams are working on these products on a daily basis, to keep the Supply Chain running, and to shape and develop the future supply chain. Creating a vision to direct all the efforts of these IT teams, prioritizing their activities and making sure we get continuous and timely impact from the results from IT developments is the work of Product Owner(s). And there is good news: You could be our new Product Owner Supply Chain!
Our new Product Owner Supply Chain will play a key role in maximizing business value with delivery of one or more products (f.e. the implementation of a Transport Management System) in close collaboration with Business Owners, Delivery Managers and Architects. This can be new product development or improving current products. As a Product Owner you are the important link between the business and IT. You have a product vision where you are really passionate about and although you don’t know the exact details you know why a product needs to be build, what problems will be solved and for whom. You are able to prioritize what should be developed based on input from Business Owners, business impact and financial impact. You focus on the bigger picture and can balance between short term and long term thinking. Communicating constantly with different stakeholders is key to be successful in this role.
Your specific tasks include:
- You will be responsible for developing the product strategy
- You gather wishes and requirements from stakeholders in the business and translate these into concrete solutions
- Managing stakeholders by getting them aligned on Product vision and roadmap
- Steering a development team without being hierarchical responsible
- Support the implementation of software solutions creating impact for our business
- Prioritizing which work should be done and which not and inform stakeholders about this
- Ensuring our technical architecture is fit for purpose
- You work cross functional with other Product Owners, Business Owners and Delivery Managers within the company.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in IT, Supply Chain/Operations Management or Business Administration or a related study
- You are passionate about IT technologies and have used your IT knowledge in a Scrum/Agile role
- You have a strong interest in Supply Chain planning, Warehouse processes and/or Distributions management
- Project Management and stakeholder management are your key strengths
- You are a natural communicator and you know how to challenge and influence various people
- You are a great people manager
- Fluent in written and spoken English is necessary. Dutch is considered an asset.
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organisation and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education.
We also offer:
- A market-based salary
- Lots of freedom to shape this role
- Great career opportunities
- Profit sharing bonus
- 25+12 vacation days
- Company car
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Recruiter)