Senior Software Engineer - Integrations
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Machine-to-Machine team and build out the next generation of our partner integration platform.
Are you a hands-on software engineer with strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of programming environments? Then we are looking for you!
We work in an agile environment and offer you a lot of freedom. This role will open up new horizons for you; it will give you the chance to work with the latest technologies and become part of a very ambitious team!
- Design and develop our partner integration platform using several different technologies, like C# and Java;
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites;
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in our integration platform;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product owners, architects and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions;
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Who are you?
- Completed Bachelor degree in IT or Business Administration;
- Passion for engineering and test-driven development;
- Proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions;
- Preferably you have experience in the integration domain, connectivity, and data transformation.
- Hands-on experience working with C# and .NET
What do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization and you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot so we offer great personal training budget for different kind of education and career opportunities. Besides your competitive monthly salary, we also offer:
- A challenging international team of talented people
- Profit sharing bonus
- 37 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Generous pension plan
- IT equipment
- Possibility to also work from home
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in Ecommerce and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your CV and motivation letter.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Trenogow (Recruiter)