CRM Information Analyst
We are looking to expand the CRM Information Analyst team! As an Information Analyst CRM you are part of the global IT team. If you are a graduate, this could be a great opportunity to develop yourself!
In this role you will work on implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM in various projects. No project is the same, and your role will therefore always be a challenge. You can work on new end-to-end implementations, focus on specific components within large projects, optimize existing configurations; every day will be an exciting day in this role!
- Configuring Microsoft 365 (CRM);
- Come up with creative solutions for Microsoft 365 (CRM);
- Give demo’s and training to colleagues;
- Analyze specific business processes and bottlenecks, and convert these into a functional design;
- You set up the CRM and supervise the migration process until it finally goes live;
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
Besides your enthusiastic, curious mindset, we have a couple of requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related studies.
- You are able to analyze business processes and translate them into the CRM solution or would like to develop in this field.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), database concept and SQL is considered an asset.
- You are able to work project-based and lead projects.
- You are customer-oriented (towards our colleagues) and enjoy working on continuous improvement of the CRM objective.
- Excellent communication and analysis capabilities; you find it important to share knowledge and you are a real teamplayer within the CRM team.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
You will work in an ambitious and informal IT team that consists of 4 CRM Information Analysts with different backgrounds and expertise who all share the drive and ambition to bring Kramp’s IT processes to the next level. You will work in an open culture, with room for initiatives and growth. Together we ensure the integration of solutions and applications within our IT landscape.
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive culture with lots of opportunities for growth
- Profit sharing bonus
- 25 vacation + 12 days a year
- Great budget for training and courses
- Flexible working (from home, Leek and/or Varsseveld)
- Travel- and working from home allowance
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with over 3000 international colleagues and despite our size we have retained our strong family culture. The people at Kramp are enthusiastic, professional, and involved. We speak our customers’ language, understand their challenges, and earn their trust to exceed their expectations. We think and actively work alongside them to provide a service second to none. Our promise “It’s that easy” is embedded in our culture and DNA.
Procedure and contact
In case you feel challenged by above role description and requirements, we’re interested in meeting you. Please use the application button and send your cv.
Do you have a question about this vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact Sophie ten Berge (Talent Acquisition Specialist).