Stock Controller (part-time)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our excellent Stock Control team! You will be working with likeminded, passionate professionals in delivering the best customer experience. You are responsible for the complete process of maintaining the correct level and availability of stock. It’s important that you are able to manage your time effectively. You confidently liaise with other members of the team and take full ownership of your role. Being a great problem solver, you will resolve stock related issues with the correct approach.
This is a part-time role (20 hours a week)
Tasks and challenges in this role:
- Maintaining contact with suppliers on a daily basis on all order related matters
- Managing stock by placing purchase orders securing the product availability of assortment according to the applicable procedures and business rules
- You are responsible for forecasting supply and demand to optimize stock
- You follow up on orders to ensure delivered stock matches with the original purchase
- Communicating and networking with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth process
- Securing stock turn is optimum by using the different applications
You will become part of a great team and will have lots of opportunities to learn and grow. As a Stock Controller you will work from our head office in Varsseveld within a big team of Stock Controllers, Supplier Specialists, Supplier Managers and Product Managers. You report to the Operational Stock Manager.
Your skills and experience
- You are part-time available (20 hours a week)
- MBO or HBO degree completed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and good English skills. German is considered an asset
- You are a real team player since you will join a very close / fun team of stock controllers
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You like to take initiatives and you help your colleagues out when needed
- You have strong organisational and timekeeping skills
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Great opportunities for education
- Profit sharing bonus
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- 25+12 holiday days
- Easy to reach: no traffic jams
Who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their business.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it's allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Contact and Procedure
In case you feel excited about this job opportunity, we’re interested in meeting you! Please apply and send your CV and motivation letter.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter: Sophie ten Berge